Monday, September 5, 2011

Critique Review 9_5_11

I was critiqued by Professor Root. The critique was helpful. I was reminded ahead of time of specific details to be aware of before getting further into the project. Some of the suggestions included not adding too much detail in a single frame, figuring out the size I will draw my images so they fit the proper frame ratio when imported into toonboom (to avoid distorting the sizes to make them fit the screen). She also suggested I order chromacolor 12 field guide paper, and start figuring out what style and methodology I will use to complete the animation. We agreed that I animate a short clip of how the finished piece will look so she can provide further insight. In 2 weeks we will meet again to review the tests.

NEXT TASKS:

complete final character designs for bystanders
test animation clip in two weeks (to fig. out what style of animation will look like)
figure out what environment of Ecafay's imagination will look like (fight scene)
test animation clip in two weeks (to fig. out what style of animation will look like)
figure out specific methodology to work efficiently (troubleshooting)

No comments:

Post a Comment